Tuesday, October 24, 2006

didn't i offer u the chance to go China? dun make it sound like we are that bad.. we still love u guys..

they could afford to send %%%%%% for multiple holidays cuz they started work when they are studying wad. i can do that too, do u allow me?

i have both freedom and restricted freedom. u see me as a flying bird. other's see me as a bird in cage. i'm neither tis nor that.

ya. we live our lives very easily, with no worries for our future or wadever stuff. if u put me back there, i tink i'll be happier. i dunnid to worry abt my grades.

ur words are as sharp as a knife. meimei, me, jiejie all were hurt by u. u tink u sick onli meh? meimei got problem u know ma? i got pain u know ma? jiejie sick u know ma?

i'm a heartless creature. kill me before i kill u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home